Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have a set of mirrors for sale, electric folding with lights, like new

Pm me if interested, will fit any 639 vito but will need a window switch and coding to work.
They are dark blue but can be painted any colour.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
just out of interest (you can pm if prefered) did you get a good price for the mirrors?
fancied them myself but knew they were out of my league as you (and most of this forums users) spend more on your mods than my monthly income.

keep it up...

(I need 2 [very short] pencils and a load of rubber bands to achieve it)

malcolm

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have two set's or pairs and I had them both, one set owes me £350.
They are new never fitted but dark blue, I can paint any colour you want for small cost.
These are more than that each.
You need some wiring and the lights are in them.

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
Have you still got them Ian ?

My van coincidentally is dark blue LoL and is crying out for them LoL. How much to fit them aswell as the switch ??

let me know

Nick

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi, No long gone.

There will be more, there not cheep, the switch is £85 before you start.
Mirrors are £350 a pair when I can get them, all plug and play But you need to update the data card at MB only and then scn code for them to work with a genuine star.

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2: Oh well have to keep my eyes open for them , they are obviously rarer then rockinghorse poop LoL.
Out of interest whats so special about the switch ? is it not the same as the normal electric heated adjustable mirror switch ? Is it just the folding function that the new switch controls?

Just curious to know

Nick

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
Just need to find a written off viano with a heavy rear impact , but the front untouched now LoL

We can all dream eh LoL

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have my old Viano mirrors coming up for grabs, I have the new viano mirrors coming now with the added auto fold.
These are stock heated electric with the indicator in the fronts, painted carbon black.
Only selling as a pair £200.

THESE ARE NOT THE FOLING TYPE

1 - 10 of 10 Posts