Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2000 W210 E55 AMG, 2002 SLK32 AMG, 2007 W164 ML320 CDI
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all I am again experiencing sluggish performance from my car again........I almost lost to a stock 2003 accord at a light yesterday and I cant even make the wheel spin with traction off and in first gear.......however again I disconnect my battery for half an hour when I got home and reconnect it and then now I can probably burn all the rear rubbers in a few minutes and the car goes very fast again as it should be..........I am wondering really if there are anything I can do about this I run my carsoft no codes on maf or anything no CEL car seems pretty normal........is disconnecting the battery every other week is the only solution to this problem? I really cannot drive agressive all the time to let the car adopt that but when I needed the power like when passing other cars and stuff then I dont get the power.....is pretty dangerous too sometimes when it happens........also I found out that the carsoft erase adaption feature makes the car even more sluggish so still I can only disconnect battery to solve the problem........also is it possible to just drive the car without the MAF plug in so it wouldn't adapt the airflow and becoems sluggish again? I know it will have the CEL light on but is it possible?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts