Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 1982 500sl AMG European spec, this car is very rare and you dont see these everyday! I will soon post a pic up for this car! Its a beautiful car and runs as a brand new benz! It is also a very fast car. Not many people have information on this car! The stock hp is about 375hp. I know guess my hp has boosted up since i have custom headers and a full exhaust system and new cams, i say i about 420hp+! When i ran the car stock with one seat and Nitto 555r Drag radials (in the 1/4) it ran a [email protected]! That is very fast! i was surprised! i was looking to run 13s or high 12s! Well thats about it! If you have any questions email me at [email protected]! Thanx

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My dad is looking at an '84 500 SL Euro with 108k miles. The seller is the orig owner. Car was purchased in Germany.The car is immaculate with the original black paint,black interior, AMG exhaust, leather Recaros, hard and soft tops, black BBS wheels(5 incl. spare).....I dont know anything about these cars, but this one is sweet. Seller is going to ask $17,500. Is this reasonable? This is his daily driver, He has all records and the maintenance has been performed on a regular basis. Please can I have some help here.<br> thanks.<br> <br> Dean

1 - 3 of 3 Posts