Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1989 190e 2.6.....1980 450SLC 5.0(sold) 1983 300D Turbo Diesel (sold)
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale #1576 - "Brunehilde". It needs to go to a good and caring home. This is one of the nicest 026 cars in the country. This was Ron Martin's personal vehicle which he sold to Scott Saenger, the namesake of one of the MBCA enthusiast forums. The car is in excellent mechanical shape. Needs almost nothing to be perfect. Meant to be driven and enjoyed. Almost every part has been serviced or replaced on the vehicle. I saw 120mph on my Saturday morning run to work and she was no where close to being done pulling. Brunehilde needs two rear tires which is why I slowed down. They will be replaced prior to the new owner taking delivery. This is a very unique car and extremely expensive to duplicate to the current level. I have over $50K in receipts, a complete binder of history on the car. We are still cataloging all of the spare parts Scott has and trying to account for everything. This car must sell and I can no longer afford to keep it. My work position is changing and I do not need toys right now. Please P.M. if interested. You will not be disappointed. I will be glad to discuss any known issues with each of you individually. I have had some interest from Europe, and I really thought the car may be going back to the fatherland, but the interested party went dead. Car is very realistically priced at $17,500.00 Please contact me for details. -Rob Mays 214-417-1416, [email protected]

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

Attachments

·
Registered
Black on Black 1980 450slc Icon Gold 1978 450 5.0 , Black 2013 550 CLS
268 Posts
just found this post.i would have loved to buy this car.I hope it stayed in the USA and has a good home right now. Congrats on a job well done with keeping it pure and saving all those records.loved the pix

·
Registered
1989 190e 2.6.....1980 450SLC 5.0(sold) 1983 300D Turbo Diesel (sold)
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! Great car. Sold awhile ago. I forgot about the listing. It went to a great owner......in Norway! Happy New Year!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.