Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1999 CL500 for sale. Car is one of a kind. Black with black leather interior. 20 inch brabus replica wheels +18 inch Lorinser D93. A lot of maintenance done. Need to sell asap. For more details call anytime 3305417394. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
182 Posts
Are you selling a CL500 or a CL600, and is it AMG tuned or just AMG badged? In some pictures it has the CL600 AMG badging on the rear and the V12 badge on the C pillar, in some it doesn't—what gives?

·
Registered
78 Posts
where in Ohio are you ? How much Cash u lookin to get >? do u have oem wheels also or just two sets aftermarket ?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are you selling a CL500 or a CL600, and is it AMG tuned or just AMG badged? In some pictures it has the CL600 AMG badging on the rear and the V12 badge on the C pillar, in some it doesn't—what gives?
It is 500. Pics was made in different time with new wheels and badges. No AMG package. Was supose to do V12 swap before summer but need money asap

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
where in Ohio are you ? How much Cash u lookin to get >? do u have oem wheels also or just two sets aftermarket ?
Im located in Kent OH 44240. Not gonna sell it for dirt cheap, I have a lot of money in the car. Call me if you interested. I dont have original wheels, bought it with Lorinsers

·
Premium Member
2,355 Posts
How many miles does it have?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts