Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2015 ML350 with 15,000 miles
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Received a very low mileage 2015 ML350 from MIL estate. It has just over 15,000 miles. Sporadic maintenance. Annuciator showed 'B1 Service 755 days overdue'. So first thing I did was oil and filter. Getting ready to do air and cabin filters. Tires were original. New ones installed a week ago. Going to do brake fluid when my change kit gets here. Changed all wiper blades. I checked the spare tire well and it's all dry. Don't know if I'll bother with the recall as the closest dealer is 2 hours away. Car never left west Texas until I had it shipped to Wyoming so water accumulation wouldn't be an issue. What else do you think I should consider doing maintenance wise? Still had plastic film over many surfaces! The car even smells new!

· Registered
Dallas, Texas
13,384 Posts
Look like you are good to go for some time. Make sure to fill washer reservoir with good winter stuff and run pumps so lines are purged from water. Come spring check sunroof drains. Inspect spare tire area frequently.

· Registered
2016 GLE 400 4Matic
522 Posts
I would also change out the coolant and maybe the trans fluid/filter and both diff (front and rear) while your at it. 2015 with only 15k miles. I would change out the coolant being 8 years old.

I would add oil and fuel additives. I typical use Ardeca. My friend is a supplier. I be very concern of the fuel sitting in the tank for that long.

· Registered
Whatever car has the gas in it
1,992 Posts
That is great to find one that low. Honestly, for your peace of mind, I would just change all the fluids and be done with it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts