Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
72 Haflinger: 75 Pinzgauer 2.7i, 94 & 96 350GDT
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to get some feed back from anyone that has delt with Vermont Unimog.
VERMONT UNIMOG MAINPAGE
I have read through the posts after doing a search but still would like any feedback anyone has to offer.
Looking at having Chris import a Unimog for me.
Thanks in advance,

·
Registered
mogless, except for my friends MB4-94. And a bunch of other diesel junk.
2,512 Posts
The owner Chris McFee is on here from time to time, though not lately. Seems to know the 404 trucks well.

·
BenzWorld UNIMOG statesman
Unimog 404.1 Diesel (sold :( )1995 LMTV 1078
5,856 Posts
Chris has been around a long time. I seem to recall he has sorta gone underground in general when it comes to board activity though, and not just this board.

Not that it has anything to do with him importing anything for you. He'll treat ya good, he knows his stuff.

·
Registered
1981 Ural 375 , U1300L 1988
64 Posts
Chris has been around a long time. I seem to recall he has sorta gone underground in general when it comes to board activity though, and not just this board.

Not that it has anything to do with him importing anything for you. He'll treat ya good, he knows his stuff.

Thanks guys, sadly my time is pretty tight these days just don't have the time the cruise the boards and lists like I used to. I sure lurk about when I need some help on an obscure repair or opinions on this or that. It's a great resource to have.

Chris M

·
Registered
2015 Rubicon Unlimited (Let the shame be upon me!)
3,730 Posts
Just to add here, this IS NOT Chris Elliot from Offroad Imports.

·
Registered
a couple round ones
1,302 Posts
So who exactly are you liliffe an why are you slamming vermont unimog and not your partner???
I have been around awhile and I cannot recall anything bad regarding Vermont Unimog, perhaps your partner will chime in on this old thread.
G Vavra

·
Unimog Moderator
250GD Wolf
13,105 Posts
I agree. I remember when I was first getting into Unimogs the whole "Dirk" Drama. One guy said he does the best work, next guy says he's a crook. Lets not go down that road. This is an odd first post (sorry, WAS), especially since this isn't first hand. I understand defending your friends but no need for signing up and your first post to be dragging someone through the dirt. Warranted or not ;) Different if you had a rapport on the forum but otherwise, looks like spam.

I'm all for people being informed but there's better ways to do it, your business partner with direct experience is welcome to come share his story when/if he feels the time is right and if he feels that's the right way to go about it.

Post deleted.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts