Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey people . I am wondering. Can I install the seats with the ventilation option on my ML ? Does it have the wiring or it must be installed?
I have the heating option . What say you ?

·
Coupe/Convertible Forums Moderator
18,690 Posts
It's all CAN bus driven so if you get the control panel with the buttons and the seats with the right control module, it should work. However, I will warn you that MBZ's ventilated seats are notoriously weak and practically useless. They use crappy little "muffin" fans that just don't move enough air. Some people have upgraded them to larger fans and claim it's better. It;s a shame, because we've had Jeep and Lexus cars with ventilated seats that worked very well.

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
In addition, I believe ventilated seats are leather only ... so, if you now have vinyl (MBTEX) there may be an appearance contrast with your rear seats.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
lkchris
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing