Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK folks, let's hear your suggestions for an E55 vanity plate whether it's what you have or what you think is a clever possibility. I've been thinking about "BEEST" or "UBER.55" or "STRLG". Let's get the ideas flowing, guys.... and post!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
55Beast, M5Eater, 552fast, MBE55, LykMyBt, CU-M5, M5killr

: OK folks, let's hear your suggestions for an E55 vanity plate whether it's what you have or what you think is a clever possibility. I've been thinking about "BEEST" or "UBER.55" or "STRLG". Let's get the ideas flowing, guys.... and post! <p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
"BLUBYU" ... "CUL8R" ... (more)

BobCT, <p>What do you do for a living? (that has always been what vanity plates have been about). <p>Email me if you want to keep your occupation private. <p>Drew.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome names !!!

: : OK folks, let's hear your suggestions for an E55 vanity plate whether it's what you have or what you think is a clever possibility. I've been thinking about "BEEST" or "UBER.55" or "STRLG". Let's get the ideas flowing, guys.... and post! <p><p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
"BNKR" (eom)

: BobCT, <p>What do you do for a living? (that has always been what vanity plates have been about). <p>Email me if you want to keep your occupation private. <p>Drew.<p><br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BUHBYE, MBRULZ, E55RULZ, 2FAST4U, CUL8TR

: OK folks, let's hear your suggestions for an E55 vanity plate whether it's what you have or what you think is a clever possibility. I've been thinking about "BEEST" or "UBER.55" or "STRLG". Let's get the ideas flowing, guys.... and post! <p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I chose "3137E55". I'm in the world of computer security and hackers like to use numbers to substitute letters. Therefore, the plate is intended to read ELETE55 or Elite E55. I guess its something that only hackers can appreciate.<br>

1 - 11 of 11 Posts