Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Other than the dealer - is there an online site that would stock a replacement cover for the vanity mirror in the sun visor?

My beautiful wife used it so much that one of the hinges is broken and now it rattles.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Other than the dealer - is there an online site that would stock a replacement cover for the vanity mirror in the sun visor?

My beautiful wife used it so much that one of the hinges is broken and now it rattles.
From what you have described I think the part you are looking for is # 50 on the following diagram ie. the hatch-like cover - if so the part number appears to be 129 810 23 17 (double-check for your year and interior colour). See Russian Parts site for original diagram (Êàòàëîã çàï÷àñòåé MB)

Is the hinge completely broken off or is the metal component lost? if the latter I have fixed mine on a previous car with a thin piece of stiff wire bent at ends.

Note: on the diagram, I have loose / broken fittings on both passenger / driver's side hence these are ringed for my big visit to the dealer one of these days...

Regards

Alan

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts