Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1988 280GE
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted a thread a while ago about having my car keyed and egged. That really ticked me off.

Today, i wake up to find that some $%^&'n loser took a screwdriver to my front grill and wedged the MB star emblem off while in the process, scratching the paintwork all around it. What is wrong with people these days? I turned the sensitivity on my alarm down but now, it's going back to maximum protection.

Warning to thief: if i catch you walking down the street with MY star emblem around YOUR neck...

·
Registered
Mercedes G Brabus
678 Posts
Mmmm, sounds like a left-wing green treehugging type that's heavy in to hiphop. Shouldn't be to hard to spot [:D] Just kidding, but not completely if you know what I mean [:(] 4x4's are becoming the new thing to hate when you wan't to be politically correct. That's the main reason I bought mine [}:)] I wouldn't risk it for a second to park it outside at night without the protection of a closed garage space. Anyway, sorry to hear about it but I think it won't be the last time this shit happens. Find a garage and sleep so much better [|)]

·
Registered
2016 G550 & 2016 350 GLE
705 Posts
Keep your eyes open, That star will show up eventuallly and you can nail him then.[:(!]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts