Mercedes-Benz Forum banner


674 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  Rmac58
hi guys, in the near future i'm looking at doing a valve lash adjustment on my '85 300SD, i looked at the pictoral on Diesel Giant and noticed he had special wrenches with a bend at the end. what size are they? and can i buy regular wrenches and bend them? any help would be appreciated.
1 - 1 of 2 Posts
Those are 14mm and you can simply bend them yourself.
1 - 1 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.