Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Before:

After:

Look like a Factory C63? That's kind of the point!

Welcome to Extreme Dimensions- 2012-2014 Mercedes C Class C250 W204 Vaero C63 Look Conversion Kit - 9 Piece

Vaero utilizes advanced manufacturing technology to produce the industry’s leading OEM replacement aerodynamics. Vaero products are made from Polypropylene Thermoplastics (PTP) to deliver superior fit and durability. This advanced material allows parts the strength to resist impacts while still providing installers with a lightweight, bolt-on product. Just like parts from the dealer, Vaero products come complete with all necessary accessories, including brackets, hardware, and LED lighting. With Vaero you can enjoy all the benefits of OEM, but at a fraction of the cost. Kit available with and without openings for PDC.​

Post your zip below for your special forum pricing as well as a shipping quote.

Thank you,
Paul

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We are still giving quotes for the greatest C63 conversion kit, ALL PARTS NECESSARY INCLUDED (except for the emblem) SANDABLE PRIMER AND 100% PERFECT FITMENT. PM or reply to this post for a personalized quote. International shipping available.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We just finished cutting our latest Vaero video, you get to see the C63 conversion cruising the streets of LA. Check it out here, excellent fitment, paintable primer, all necessary parts included.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
All quotes have been replied to, please note we have this conversion kit for the 08-11 & the 12-14 C Class as well as the 10-13 S Class. Be sure to specify in your quote requests which model you have.

We also carry conversion kits for some BMW models as well. (forum members are eligible for discounts on all of our parts)

Check out Welcome to Extreme Dimensions for our full product line.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a C250 2014 amg package ,

i have a c250 sedan 2014 , i want the convertion , i currently live in Puerto rico zipcode is 00729 , what would be the cost of the convertion and price for the shipment.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts