Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Some of you may laugh.. but I'm installing/testing an HHO enhancer to my 99 ml320. Since this is a project... and may be a first for an ML. I was wondering which would be the best location for a vacuum tap? (I'm using the vacuum as an intake rather than direct air intake). The problem is I am having trouble locating the best place for a good vacuum on the ML, close to the intake. Anyone have ideas?

I'm not 'that' worried about problems that may arise with this 'experiment' as my ML is my beater car.

(just in case the questions come up... i have a 'brick in a bottle' design, with an hho bubbler, dryer, and dual O2 Efie controller).

·
Registered
675 Posts
I hooked my HHo enhancer to to my double sealed trip-warp decoupler and added a handful of super oxidized iron sticks to the gas tank. (I think Amway has a special right now, if they out of stock go to Home Depot and ask the if they sell rusted nails, not as pure as the Amway stuff but it will work)
This gave a me around 63.077% performance enhancement not to talk about that my truck doesn't use any gas anymore.
Highly recommended!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow. That was really funny. Did you come up with that all by yourself?
I wondered how some people built up their posts. Now I know.

Retard.

·
Registered
4,714 Posts
Some of you may laugh.. but I'm installing/testing an HHO enhancer to my 99 ml320. Since this is a project... and may be a first for an ML. I was wondering which would be the best location for a vacuum tap? (I'm using the vacuum as an intake rather than direct air intake). The problem is I am having trouble locating the best place for a good vacuum on the ML, close to the intake. Anyone have ideas?

I'm not 'that' worried about problems that may arise with this 'experiment' as my ML is my beater car.

(just in case the questions come up... i have a 'brick in a bottle' design, with an hho bubbler, dryer, and dual O2 Efie controller).
:big laugh::big laugh::big laugh:

Some of us???

Don't you mean ALL of us?

Please be serious!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
24 Posts
I was building an HHO system also. Acrylic, digital temp gage and monitor, also a couple of steal plates. I know its hard for a lot of Dinasour dudes to imagen this happening but Japan car makers and BMW in germany have already made a couple of rides with the new technology. Remember that there is always more than tree ways to solve a problem and more that enough people to say you can't. Words to Live By.

·
Registered
4,714 Posts
I was building an HHO system also. Acrylic, digital temp gage and monitor, also a couple of steal plates. I know its hard for a lot of Dinasour dudes to imagen this happening but Japan car makers and BMW in germany have already made a couple of rides with the new technology. Remember that there is always more than tree ways to solve a problem and more that enough people to say you can't. Words to Live By.
Okay, Junior Member:).

·
Registered
4,714 Posts
I have actually been a member for more than 6 years.lol
Havent you seen my sticky on the top of the page when you go to the forum.

FYI:
Dont pick on the Newbies, seems they know more about cars and new fules than you think.:thumbsup:
I see the sticky of one illustrious member called 'DETANE'

Who are YOU?:p

ps. Just pulling your leg buddy - Still having problems signing in with your old username huh?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts