Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
05 mercedes SL
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone please upload a picture of their VACUUM LINES /Centeral locking vacuum and the the yellow lines ?and where they are supposed to go to there is a total of 7 lines
i messed up big time messing around with these lines and i don't know which belongs to which port and nothing is working right now

Please help
thank you

·
Registered
05 mercedes SL
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
fantastic thank you for that. i think i was able to go back to where it was before however there isn't really a remedy for this problem is there? i mean i have gone through replacing the vacuum pump once and it's still leaking ....
my problem is the driver door not opening with the keyfob from outside and basically the pump working more than it should sometime it's just working when i am driving.

·
Registered
1 Posts
fantastic thank you for that. i think i was able to go back to where it was before however there isn't really a remedy for this problem is there? i mean i have gone through replacing the vacuum pump once and it's still leaking ....
my problem is the driver door not opening with the keyfob from outside and basically the pump working more than it should sometime it's just working when i am driving.

·
Registered
R230 SL350 Presnt, Past - W208 CLK230K 2000, W203 C Class, W202 C Class, W210 E Class, W201 190E
1,453 Posts
Sorry to jump in I just had my PSE pump out last night to fix an issue with the electrical connectors, which pleased to say was just dirt. However I noticed that the little filter on my car has a green pipe connected to it that goes somewhere towards the front of the car? From looking at other set ups, this filter has an open end to it? any ideas why mine would be connected to a pipe?

·
Registered
05 mercedes SL
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry to jump in I just had my PSE pump out last night to fix an issue with the electrical connectors, which pleased to say was just dirt. However I noticed that the little filter on my car has a green pipe connected to it that goes somewhere towards the front of the car? From looking at other set ups, this filter has an open end to it? any ideas why mine would be connected to a pipe?
which filter are you referring to ? the conical one?

·
Registered
R230 SL350 Presnt, Past - W208 CLK230K 2000, W203 C Class, W202 C Class, W210 E Class, W201 190E
1,453 Posts
I can advise on two of the vacuum lines if that helps as I was fault finding recently.

The striped hose goes to the rear compartment boxes.
The one next to it on the bottom I think goes to the trunk lock.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts