Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
V Class V230 23 Petrol
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:can anybody help v230 petrol s reg very bad clonking noise from front end of car had new antil roll bar bushes replaced and new drop link stablizers fitted both sides and front d bar bushes as well when changing gear its like a loud thud in every gear 1st to 2nd is awful when in 5th gear on motorway no noise what so ever

been to local garage they cant find whats wrong ???? could it be gearbox mount rubber ?????#

##help me im dying !!!!!:mad::mad::mad: noise is very very bad

if anyone can find the soultion to this problem free bottle of wine thats a promise

·
Registered
V Class V230 23 Petrol
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
went to local garage and they said it could be gear box stablizer mount they dont have a clue i dont know what the hegg it is

gears are fine

thanks matt

im pxxxxxd off with this noise i feel like getting rid of this vito

low miles 83.000 imm condition

·
Registered
29 Posts
Thk mines had every fault going bar black death had a vivaro before it was great the other day i open rear barn door on vito :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: and handle snapped lol

·
Registered
V Class V230 23 Petrol
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nice one my neighbour had a drive he was on about the thrust bearing what a load of pants drives a dream but this noise is killing me guys

when you accelerate it makes a horrid banging noise even when you take your foot of the accelerator what the hell is !!

thinking of getting rid of it s doing my nut in would the trottle body have anything to do with this?????? as it is now hunting revs up and down

R I P v230

·
Registered
V Class V230 23 Petrol
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
yeah absoultey its driving me mad really im really mad and peeeeee d off bud

do you think thats expensive just spent 80 on an oil and filter change

aHHHHHHHHHHHHH

noise underneath and left hand side more esp de acc and acc in every gear

·
Registered
V Class V230 23 Petrol
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i found it i found it i found it praise the lord

yes the whole subframe is moving up and down the rad was going up and down as well noisy as can be

lee my friend said its the bushes all round the front and back of subframe i think its expensive we will have to wait and see i hope its an easy job

red wine for lee

·
Registered
V Class V230 23 Petrol
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sub mount frame bushes are they expensive can anybody give me a rough price and how long it takes

please

1 - 10 of 10 Posts