Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been informed today that I have a failed head gasket on my beloved v230 would I be better off looking for a replacement engine rather than replace the blown gasket please help

·
Registered
Vito 114 tourer 2015: Vito 108d 97: 108d 98: Traveliner 2003 ; Aixam; z1100; xbr500; z440 ++++
2,414 Posts
headgasket IS a lot of work .. but worth it if you've a good engine / van.

get a wis / epc from aureldat on ebay.. worth the investment, full instructions for all stages and the easiest wis / epc I've installed (took 2 days delivery and a day to install / authorize (instal takes an hour or so, authorize by email)

·
Registered
E320 CDi ( W211 ) 2005; E320 (W210) 1996 ; V230 (W638) 1997
28 Posts
WIS / EPC

headgasket IS a lot of work .. but worth it if you've a good engine / van.

get a wis / epc from aureldat on ebay.. worth the investment, full instructions for all stages and the easiest wis / epc I've installed (took 2 days delivery and a day to install / authorize (instal takes an hour or so, authorize by email)
Hi Malcolm:

Could you provide more details of where you obtained your WIS / EPC on Ebay ? Do you have the sellers ID and / or Item No ?

I have had an older version of WIS for several years, but it's a bit out of date now and I would like to get hold of a newer version.

Thanks in advance

Kevin_____________________

1 - 4 of 4 Posts