Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
1990 SEC
4,108 Posts
Simply stunning![8D]

Satish, the SEC magician, has outdone himself this time.

Not to worry, Talbir is working hard on catching up.[:D]

I want that....

I need that....

I gotta have that....[:p]

·
Registered
1991 350SDL 2004 G500
528 Posts
Thats the V12 from a W-140 right? Any interior pictures?

·
Registered
Depends on the day!
13,337 Posts
Yup, 93 M120 if I'm not mistaken..! I remember when Satish was doing the pinouts for this thing:)

Quite the labour of love!

Jonathan

·
Registered
w126 420 sel
622 Posts
i would never think somebody would do that! that is just awesome... if i had the money, i would definitely spend it in this way, rather than buying a new amg 55 model. it is just one of a kind...

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
The owner already has an E-55. Anyway, the wheels and tires on the car are the ones I'm always talking about. I have them on my car. There is a set on Ebay now, however one wheel has a pronounced kink in it.

·
Registered
97 Ford Scorpio Cosworth
702 Posts
MRTIKKET - 4/19/2005 12:59 PM

The owner already has an E-55. Anyway, the wheels and tires on the car are the ones I'm always talking about. I have them on my car. There is a set on Ebay now, however one wheel has a pronounced kink in it.
you got them on your car?

haha

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
DEF-C - 4/19/2005 1:49 PM

haha
Yes. Obviously you haven't been listening while wanting to put on your Saab wheels. In my estimation, there is no wheel that looks better on the coupe. Just very hard to find. I have an extra set, if you have an extra 4k.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Hey Mike, sorry but I never did get the hang of posting links. The Ebay item number is 4543266845.

Talbir from the mbcoupes website is the seller. Past experiences w/him make me wary. Previously he has denied that the 3 piece 126 wheels have hub cracking problems, and he actually renegged on a deal to sell me a refurbed set. At that time, I knew little about AMG rims, so it was a blessing in disguise. I like the look of the 18" 2 piece so much better. Man those 10's in the rear look great with the 275x 35's!. But I think you know that! LOL!!!

·
Mercedes
9,038 Posts
MRTIKKET - 4/19/2005 2:33 PM

Hey Mike, sorry but I never did get the hang of posting links. The Ebay item number is 4543266845.

Talbir from the mbcoupes website is the seller. Past experiences w/him make me wary. Previously he has denied that the 3 piece 126 wheels have hub cracking problems, and he actually renegged on a deal to sell me a refurbed set. At that time, I knew little about AMG rims, so it was a blessing in disguise. I like the look of the 18" 2 piece so much better. Man those 10's in the rear look great with the 275x 35's!. But I think you know that! LOL!!!
If there was a seller I wouldn't purchase from.. it would be one who has nothing but bull shit coming out of his mouth. In case you don't know who I am talking about due to your low mental capability.... I am talking about you.

·
Registered
35 Posts
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If there was a seller I wouldn't purchase from.. it would be one who has nothing but bull shit coming out of his mouth. In case you don't know who I am talking about due to your low mental capability.... I am talking about you.

I agree, MRTIKKET is no good full of it virtual person.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Snibble - 4/19/2005 3:02 PM

I think that your outburst was totally uncalled for. I'm referring it to the moderator.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
reonalr - 4/19/2005 3:14 PM

quote:

I agree, MRTIKKET is no good full of it virtual person.
A virtual person? No I assure you that I am not. Anybody in the Chicago area want to come by any of my storage facilities and verify, come on by. Maybe take in a Cubs game in my seats right behind home plate.

·
Registered
97 Ford Scorpio Cosworth
702 Posts
MRTIKKET - 4/19/2005 1:59 PM

haha
Yes. Obviously you haven't been listening while wanting to put on your Saab wheels. In my estimation, there is no wheel that looks better on the coupe. Just very hard to find. I have an extra set, if you have an extra 4k.
You aren´t very educated, are you?
First off i hope i don´t have to tell you how rare my monoblock 2 rims are, second i say fuck your 4k because i don´t care, i know what i´m capable off and don´t have to talk shit all the time without proving anything...

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
kuan1 - 4/19/2005 4:23 PM

I'll take those seats.
Anytime Quan, just let me know. God, it would be fun to talk social issues during a day game! A fun time for sure!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
DEF-C - 4/19/2005 4:35 PM

MRTIKKET - 4/19/2005 1:59 PM

haha
You aren´t very educated, are you?
First off i hope i don´t have to tell you how rare my monoblock 2 rims are, second i say fuck your 4k because i don´t care, i know what i´m capable off and don´t have to talk shit all the time without proving anything...
Now Def - You know I told you how nice your new choice in rims are. If I didn't have the nicest rims already, I'd get a set just like your new Lorinser's. In fact, maybe I'll get a set for winter so my AMG's don't get hurt.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts