Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Where ?<br> 112CDI - 2 years - NO rust at all.<br> Thought this was only a problem of the older ones (before Sept/1999)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i too have rust on a 110cdi at 18 months 48k<br> front panel under bonnet (black) had to be replaced.<br> ive also had<br> clutch pedal not returning. dealer couldnt find fault and it still does it<br> 2 x wheel bearings on nearside front 2nd at 10k after 1st (37 k) replacement.<br> Both driveshaft gaiters replaced. after they did first one (Offside)the front suspension collapsed after 1 week and nearly put me in a ditch !!!!!!! had to have a lot of front suspension and stearing replaced afterwards.<br> nearside drive shaft replaced at 48K <br> Boost heater does not work any more.<br> Buckeled front disc from new, also both seem to have micro cracks on outer face, poor airflow?<br> both now replaced.<br> Rear wash totally blocked.<br> My van is now nicknamed Christene at work, as she has a will all of her own !<br> Minor moans are <br> Door mirrors are poor for a van.<br> Cant see fog light switch indicator while driving.<br> Too little air comes out of ventilation system and edges of screen dont demist.<br> Power steering is far too heavy, my arms always seem to ache after driving.<br> Handbrake needs a lot of effort to stop her rolling off.<br> Ive nearly worn a hole in mat under throttle.<br> Window winders are far too tricky on nearside.<br> Cant open tailgate with a ladder on the roof. <br> Speakers are dreadfully small and tinny<br> i do like engine, gearchange ,abs, seat,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts