Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I've asked a moderator and an administrator about a slight change to my username for better fit. The moderator suggested an administrator, but the one I contacted must be unavailable as I haven't received a response in 4 days. Here's my question:

My user name used to fit on one line in the old format, If I ask to change my username from NYYYCE&EEEEZY to Nyyyce&Eeeezy, will it then fit on one line on this NEW format rather than having one letter on a second line?

If it will fit after this adjustment, can (would) someone please do it? Thank you.

·
Administrator
3,234 Posts
I've asked a moderator and an administrator about a slight change to my username for better fit. The moderator suggested an administrator, but the one I contacted must be unavailable as I haven't received a response in 4 days. Here's my question:

My user name used to fit on one line in the old format, If I ask to change my username from NYYYCE&EEEEZY to Nyyyce&Eeeezy, will it then fit on one line on this NEW format rather than having one letter on a second line?

If it will fit after this adjustment, can (would) someone please do it? Thank you.
If you have 12 characters it will fit. f you need a username change, send this account a PM.
-Philip

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Thanks for the advice. I'll give it some thought.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts