Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1988 300TE, 1995 Audi 90quattro Sport
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I could find right side doors for a '85 wagon? I am located in NY around Buffalo/Rochester. If anyone knows any Benz/Euro yards in NY that might have some, or out of state that would reasonably ship, that would be great.
Thanks a bunch!

·
Registered
1991 300E
117 Posts
Doors and more...

I used to live up there and yr in luck. There's a place called Vince's in Lockport, it's a MB junkyard kinda place. If they don't have it, they can probably find it. I'm not sure of the # but it should be in the phonebook. Also if you need any work done there's a guy who can fix anything that can go wrong with a 123. His is Jack Venn and can be reached @ 716.672.8961. He generally charges $30/hr labor plus parts. He only works on Benzs, so don't bother him with anything else. If you need any other info involving MB's and blizard country, post it or email me.
-matt-

·
Registered
1988 300TE, 1995 Audi 90quattro Sport
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome! Thank you very much for the info. on Vince's. Also thanks for the contact info. f...

Awesome! Thank you very much for the info. on Vince's. Also thanks for the contact info. for Jack Venn. It is definitely nice to know about people that specialize in MB's. Where is he located? Looks like a Buffalo #?
Thanks again!

·
Registered
1991 300E
117 Posts
Jack Venn

Actually he's my father and he's the one that bred me into the benzamaniac I am today. He's located in Fredonia NY.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.