Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
That´s funny..I´ve seen several during my ...

vacation in USA. Thought they´re available already everywhere.<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I totally agree, they would be great for downtown Los Angeles or in the Bay Area.<br> <br> I have seen a few in the SoCal area, but I believe they are only here for endurance testing. Same with the A Class.<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
not sure what you mean by pick-up killers but I did see quite a few in the UK and...

I'm just wierd enough to consider one although I don't do much commuting. I do run around the local area though.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was just in london and, being interested in smart cars, walked into a smart car shop. It was cool to sit in such a funny little car and hear about the gas mileage and multi colored side panels. The man working there mentioned something about how the smart car was coming next year to the US, although individual dates I couldn't understand through his thick british accent. One quick Question, why not a regular manual transmission? Especially the sporty roadster could use the touch of a six speed, maybe clutchless, manual transmission for the sport enthusiasts amoung us. please email me with any feedback. Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts