Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Back after a long time absence here in the BW forums (we're R107 owners) as well as previously owning many other MB's, SL500, CLS 550, etc.

Now, in the market for the W213 AMG E63S Wagon and wondering what I should expect in terms of any discount off MSRP (when special ordering a new 2020). These are hot cars but admittingly, the wagon is not particular big here in the US.

Have the 2020 Order book and working on my build for Nov. order que, Feb 2020 delivery.

Have visited 1-two separate Dealers in the Houston TX area, one of which states they do not discount any AMG models and likewise will not discount a special order car. The other, stated the opposite, being yes, they will negotiate against the MSRP but not as much as they would on a dealer inventory vehicle.

So again, looking for input from others as to what would or might be an expected discount off MSRP, i.e. 7%, 10%, etc. The current build with selected options is mapping toward an MSRP of $133k + D&D charges.

·
Registered
62 Posts
In the UK you can get 26.8% on a SE, not sure about AMG though. I know the SE deal is real, special ordered, waited 3 month and took delivery last week !

Dave

1 - 3 of 3 Posts