Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine brought a W107/450SL (VIN 107 044 1201xxxx) from the US back to Germany, where we both live. The vehicle is equipped with cruise control, which was not available as an option for the European market at the time. The components are branded "Ford". The electronic module recently failed and replacement is not available through Mercedes in Germany, although the US option is mentioned in factory manuals. My question now is whether someone on this list can provide information about availability and price for a replacement module. If still available, I could pick one up during my next business trip to the US.<p>Thanks in advance for any input. <p>Regards,<br>Eberhard near Stuttgart (Germany)<p>89 300TDT 4matic<br>65 230SL <br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yes it is available. more

All dealerships here in the U.S. can get any late model<br>part. There are also several independent shops that can get<br>it for you at a lower price. Check the links <br>section of this site and you should see some there.<p>Offhead here are some :<p>www.MercedesShop.com<br>Rusty Cullens<p>Antonio

1 - 3 of 3 Posts