Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm about to order and wondered if anyone cpould advise on a couple of options:<br>
Code 330 : CD Holder : where does it go?<br>
Code 852 : Telephone pre-wiring inc hands free carrier for Nokia 5000/6000 : How does this work and where is hands free carrier? Also does it integrate into steering buttons?<br>
Appreciate your comments - PS I'm in UK. <p>sungold15.uk.ibm.com

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
CD Holder goes into the glove compartment (so don't do it, if you order the CD changer or want to use the glove compartment for something else.<br> <br> Telephone handsfree kit should work with the steering wheel buttons. It goes on the right of the middle console if you have a normal radio. It goes into the middle armrest if you have COMAND.<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cd holder

cd holder Will work with the cd changer! It goes on the left side of it and looks real cool. get it<p>spider-mtc-tc041.proxy.aol.com

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: cd holder

Well, that makes me kind of angry! Y wanted to have the cd holder together with the cd changer (because I swap the CDs in there regularly) - and was told by BM that this was not possible. My cd changer ended up being installed on the left side of the glove compartment - and there is some free space on the right side.<br> <br> Do you think I could order the cd holder and have it installed (or insall it myself) on the right side of the changer?<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you have nav dont get cd holder

use that space to install a dvd player. it is easy to hook up on MB systems. Thats what im doing!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts