Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys<br> <br> www.upsolute.com offers interesting solutions for chipping MB cars. The one for me (c240 2002) gets the car from 170hp to 182. all chips are the same price (500$ cdn).<br> <br> any experience, comments on that ?<br> andre<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Andre,The UPSOLUTE software works! Upsolute used my (WIFES) C Coupe for Testing 5 Different Programs,Stock,With UPSOLUTE,UPSOLUTE and Different air intake,UPSOLUTE with KLEEMANN Pulley,UPSOLUTE/KLEEMANN/Air intake, And a Final Tweak for UPSOLUTE/KLEEMANN Combo!ALL Dyno tested. The Car Is a LOT Faster!I would Recommend UPSOLUTE to anyone thinking about a mod to there Benz,VW,AUDI,etc.<br> Lanny @ UPSOLUTE is GREAT! He Knows his Stuff!!<br> As for UPSOLUTE all I can say is DRIVE one!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mark,<br> <br> Thanks for the feedback. It sounds like you have a compressor car. I understand that these cars are friendlier when it comes to chipping(more gain).<br> <br> My car shall get 10HP...not much. Maybe I should talk to your contact. I am in MOntreal and the closest dealer is in Gatineau about 1hr30min from here. I would like to have examples of chipping cars such as mine.<br> andre<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you have the dyno from all your efforts?

What did your peak HP and Torque come out to be? Does you car have the fatal Kleemann/Upsolute flaw of having the HP and Torque be exactly equal at 5,252 RPM?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Do you have the dyno from all your efforts?

I am in the final steps of getting the car chipped. they say only one 2001 c240 was chipped so far. they are talking about 'current readings' in the chip before optimizing it.<br> <br> as soon as it is done, I will let you know how it went...<br> <br> so far, K&N + Remus did not give much. resetting the ECU did make a difference though...<br> more to come<br> andre<br>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts