Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Upper control arm ball joint?

896 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  43sqd
Dumb question...can the ball joints on the upper control arms of a 2000 ml320 be purchased separately from the upper control arms? Did some internet searches and could only find the combo...
1 - 1 of 2 Posts
The ball joint is part of the upper control arm, therefore you have to buy the arm.
1 - 1 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.