Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a pictures of an e320 w a standard suspension and 19" wheels? Im thinking cars equipped with the sport package will look great with a set of 19s, but a stock suspension paired with 19" wheels might look like a 4x4!

·
Registered
mercedes w211 e350, B200 w245, w212 e63 amg 6.2L
1,010 Posts
no offence but you sound like a complete idiot lol.
theres not much difference in the suspension on the sports package and standard if you did not know.
19inch rims would look pretty much the same on both, But if you do not want your car to sit higher then you need to get low profile tires.
If you did not know it depends on the tires mainly if you dont want your car to sit higher IF your only chosing 19INCH rims.
If you get 20's then yes your car will sit higher even with low profiles.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no offence but you sound like a complete idiot lol.
theres not much difference in the suspension on the sports package and standard if you did not know.
19inch rims would look pretty much the same on both, But if you do not want your car to sit higher then you need to get low profile tires.
If you did not know it depends on the tires mainly if you dont want your car to sit higher IF your only chosing 19INCH rims.
If you get 20's then yes your car will sit higher even with low profiles.
lol, theres one in every forum. :eek:

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
yepp and on this page its you lol.
But man im really not here to start a fight i answerd your question,
Im sure alot of other members would agree with what i wrote i can assure you mate ;)

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Oh and if you dont believe that.
Go contact a car Rim/tire shop they would also say the same to you lol.

·
Registered
553 Posts
There is a difference between standard and sports/avantgarde suspension. Sports/avantgarde suspension is firmer and lower by around 20mm or so

·
Registered
553 Posts
There is a huge difference, sports suspension will close a gap between fender and tire pretty good while standard suspension will have bigger gap making the car look like an 4x4 just like OP suspected. I have avantgarde version E-class and I can pretty much get away with 19'', in fact I had 19'' amg wheels and it looked good while my friend with standard suspension on C class with 20'' ruined his car big time.

Well, this time around you turned out to be an idiot. Enjoy :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There is a difference between standard and sports/avantgarde suspension. Sports/avantgarde suspension is firmer and lower by around 20mm or so
Im not sure if I want to lower/stiffen the ride, chicago pot holes, but i would enjoy the 19" look...Thank you for the info :D

·
Purple Moderator
99 ML430, 00 ML320, 05 E500 4matic Wagon
22,117 Posts
I would not put a super low profile tire on 19" wheels for Chicago driving. It is going
to be an exercise in masochistic modifications.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts