Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! Have anyone upgrade the audio system for Mercede SL? I am looking to upgrade my audio system especially the bass. <br>
<br>
However, I do not want to sacrifice the boot space as I need it for golf bags. The only thing I can put it the boot is the amps.<br>
<br>
Besides the front component speakers in the doors, how about the rear sound stage? There seems to be no space to install anything at all!<br>
<br>
Anyone with any advice/help?<br>
<br>
Alvin<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Do you have the stock Bose system ? If so check the back if you have the 8" subs.

This is a good place to start as the space can accomodate a 10' sub and with a nice amp, you should have nice clean bass in no time.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Do you have the stock Bose system ? If so check the back if you have the 8

Hi! No, my car doesn't come with the Bose sound system. <br> <br> Also, my car comes with the two rear seats. Therefore, practically there's no space to install anything in the rear.<br> <br> One audio installer also told me that it's no point installing in the boot cos the sound can't really get through as there is the soft-top compartment plus the rear seats.<br> <br> Any advice?<br> <br> Regards,<br> Alvin

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
These folks carry high end stereo that is quality for Mercedes, Porsche and BMW.<br> They have unique small bass units for your car<br> It is www.reusaudio.com<br> Regards<br> Barry<br> 1990 300CE<br>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts