Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

upgraded to smoked tails today as well. I really like these more than the stock OEM ones. They look more modern and really helped the car look much younger than it is. They were a pretty good fit (I'd say about 95% vs. the OEMs 100%).

They came with all the necessary hardware and were a breeze to install even without instructions, once you take the stock ones apart you get out it all works. I highly recommend these over any other ones I've seen on ebay, some of the ones (LED & etc) just don't look very german or OEM, they look way too ricerish.

Its very hard to get accurate color representation on the crystal tails (they just don't photo as well as in real life for some reason) but they look even better in person. once you see them in person you will never go back to stock.

Anyways... pics

Attachments

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hey guys,

drove the car last night... the tail lights look EVEN better at night. I think thats the biggest difference between the stock tails and these smoked clear ones, at night time it totally transforms the back end of the car an makes it look a lot newer. I highly recommend getting these tails.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Hi! They look great! Nice upgrade. Really look nice with the clean rear and the square AMG muffler tip.

OT: Related to the dual AMG tip, you know anyone selling? I'd like to adapt it to my regular C220. Thanks!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi! They look great! Nice upgrade. Really look nice with the clean rear and the square AMG muffler tip.

OT: Related to the dual AMG tip, you know anyone selling? I'd like to adapt it to my regular C220. Thanks!
I will be selling my OEM C36 AMG muffler soon with the downpipe to mate up to the stock resonator. If interested let me know

1 - 4 of 4 Posts