Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i was wondering if any of you have the Comand APS manual handy in electronic form. I'm looking for the manuals for Italian-produced models, so Italian language manuals would be best. If english manuals must suffice though, could you tell me if anything significant changes from UK to IT to FR etc? Basically, I've been looking for manuals that detail the functions for these systems in the newest versions of the cars, but all I can find are super old manuals. For example, my friend tells me that Comand APS is hard drive based beginning in 2006/2007, but all of my Italian sites don't mention it. That is why I need the most up to date version of the manual. If anyone can help me out, please send me a PM. Grazie a mille!!

·
Registered
222.132 & 221.122 & 213.050 & 906.633
10,429 Posts
There is no single up-to-date Comand APS manual as the devices are different on different car models.

For Euro cars the manual is not generally available in electronic form from MB but for the W221 for example you can find it as it is included in the basic car manual.

S-Class Interactive Owner's Manual [Overview]

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Grazie Diesel,
I was wondering if it would be possible then for someone to list out each of the current versions offered on each model. If they change across models, then I suppose this is the most accurate way of knowing. I'd try to call the dealership, but they too often give me inaccurate information! If anyone knows this information (certainty is kind of a requirement though) or knows someone they can point me to for this information, I'd appreciate it!

·
Registered
C220 CDI (204)
1 Posts
The Mercedes people obviously think of Europeans as idiots; my Norwegian dealer charges approx. $ 100 for a hard copy manual...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts