Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As you guys may know I sold my C230 Benz and Clk 320 Droptop bc I needed more power. I replaced my former cars with a Jaguar S-Type R V8 Supercharged 400hp Performance Car. So far my Jaguar has been great I had only one problem that was xenon aiming. I only had one problem with my car and that was xenon aiming of my headlights. It took me some time to get use to the Jaguar since Im a Benz guy. I learned a whole lot about my car things may seem difficult but you have to take time. Other than that my car has been mechanically sound with no problems whatsoever. With my Benzes they would go to the shop alot especially the first month of ownership a couple times. The Jag however is much different. I enjoy driving it and love the performance of the car also. I get plenty of looks on the road in the Jag and even Benz owners get envious of the Jag at the stoplight its nice lol. I do plan on comming back to Benz eventually before the end of summer 08. I sell my Jag before the CPO Warranty coverage expires on it in Oct 08. I dont want to drive any car without CPO coverage warranty. I kinda miss my C230 Coupe though especially the panoramic roof and mpgs. With my Jag performance car my mpg isnt that great. Im getting about 15-18 in the city, and about 26 hwy. With my C230 I was gettin 24 city, and 32 hwy. So thats a huge disadvantage. But Im enjoying my Jaguar S-Type R and will be looking foward to joining the Benz family again before the end of this summer 08. I will keep yall updated.

·
Registered
674 Posts
I'll be waiting breathlessly to hear more...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts