Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
since im going home to my country for good, so the last modification that i did was a tinting window. Also, I like to sell my cold air intake, and carbon fiber hood, also my car. Im looking for 27000 for my car and its include with bodykit and springs. if you want to have carbon fiber hood, and cold air intake its 28500. and if you want carbon fiber hood or intake just email me at [email protected] thank you though. if you have any question just email me. i will provide every information that you need thank you.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My car its c320, and it got 44500 miles on it and i got it on nov/ dec 2000, and i got it brand new. with all the packages, sport packages, xenon light, premium packages, sunroof packages, except ski op. and it cost me 50000. thanks for asking.. also i drive it like a lady. i just love this car also too much history on it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I want to sell it for cold air intake is $600 plus $50 s&h i just give u the pipes and the hoses and clamps from HOSE TECHNIQUES, I spent for this cold air intake for $1000+. My loss is your gain. thank you

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi evryone, i want to sell my carbon fiber hood for 550 and it got painted on the side from heavy silver to light silver and ship for 165. and also my intake for 500 and 50 dollar to ship it not include with the filter thank you..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts