Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1987 560SL
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pictures from last year or a couple years ago from a winery we visited in Germany. Old & New, great machines. Enjoy!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1965 404, 1980 MB4/94, 1981 416 Doka, 1983 240D, 1999 E55, 2000 ML55
605 Posts
Those are some well loved trucks living the dream as working trucks at a winery!

Thanks for sharing those with us!

·
Registered
2015 Rubicon Unlimited (Let the shame be upon me!)
3,827 Posts
Judging from the label it's them. The unimog wine was most likely a special labeling.

·
Registered
Unimog S 404.114
899 Posts
guude,

no, the mogs can't be from winery Warth. it's in Stuttgart-Untertürkheim (the home of Mercedes Benz!) and the plates on the mogs say HD= Heidelberg.

gut mog! justus.

·
Registered
1985 416 DOKA mid-mounted Rotzler winch, 1984 U1200AG
454 Posts
I lived within 3 or 4 miles of that winery for 5 years wish I had known they had a Unimog edition, even if all the pictures are not from their winery. Like MagMog said those are all from Heidelberg.

·
Registered
1978 406 w/ Eller hardtop
101 Posts
Mog Wine at the Unimog Museum in Gaggenau

I got a bottle of that wine at the Unimog Museum in Gaggenau. They also had a red and a rose--each named after a different model. I think the red was called "406".

The website on the back of the bottle is WEINGUT WARTH - STUTTGART UNTERTÜRKHEIM

-Schroeck

·
Registered
a couple round ones
1,336 Posts
Just an update on the Warth Wines. I shot an email off to them asking about the Unimog wines, are they special order, still in production.....
Today I heard back from Klaus-Dieter Warth, ''the idea came to me during a visit in the Unimog Museum in Gaggenau.I have 6 different designs on my Unimog "Bottles" and the wines are always available""
Seems like a group buy is definitely in order, now you just have to pick your label.

G Vavra

Attachments

·
Registered
2015 Rubicon Unlimited (Let the shame be upon me!)
3,827 Posts
In that case I should be able to arrange an importer to bring it in legal like. And for the lucky few who might want them displayed all proper like, I can help you out with that too.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts