Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Now hold on to your hats! I beleive coach is doing exactly that.

I think many of you misunderstood what was proposed by the site admins

Those moved threads will become stickies then you will be redirected to the thread, but that thread is in the classifieds. You won't have to look at the rest of the classifieds, it's just simply where te thread is stored and it will be covered by another mod who handles just classifieds.

·
BenzWorld UNIMOG statesman
5,856 Posts
So it looks like Coach moved the "UNIMOGS and UNIMOG PARTS FOR SALE"
thread to the general classifieds
Guess at this time the sticky idea is not being considered?
WRONG , They are now a sticky.

While they actually sit in the classifieds... they are permanently linked to the mog forum. Was working on that as TechMOGogy posted above.

To be more clear- To save space made one thread with a link to both WANTED and FOR SELL mog stuff and made that it into a sticky.

EDIT- apparently as I typed this others did too and posted faster than me.
We got too many stickies on top as it is. Been meaning to clear that up. Will get someone a mod status soon and that can be their first task.

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
WRONG , They are now a sticky.

While they actually sit in the classifieds... they are permanently linked to the mog forum. Was working on that as TechMOGogy posted above.

To be more clear- To save space made one thread with a link to both WANTED and FOR SELL mog stuff and made that it into a sticky.

EDIT- apparently as I typed this others did too and posted faster than me.
We got too many stickies on top as it is. Been meaning to clear that up. Will get someone a mod status soon and that can be their first task.
Thanks for doing that George. I think it will serve the purpose.

Another thing that might be a good idea is to change the sticky about posting Vids to include the Youtube Woohoo thread with a note stating rules for posting. That is a pretty well used thread.

Cheers, Chris

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Just thought I'd punch in and see how the Unimog world was.....Looks likethe President's last day's in office!!! Executive Orders...who needs one?

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Just thought I'd punch in and see how the Unimog world was.....Looks likethe President's last day's in office!!! Executive Orders...who needs one?
You lost me...:surrender:

·
Registered
915 Posts
Strong work dudes! I think this will be a great addition to BW Mog land. My only addition would be a smart assed one, and that would be to correct the spelling of "for sale". I appretiate all the bitching and moaning and ass kissing lately, it's made for some good reading!

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
burqueDOKA; said:
My only addition would be a smart assed one, and that would be to correct the spelling of "for sale".

Hah, you "SEEN" that too huh!!

Not good when a New Mexican is catching grammar errors.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts