Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Unimog 411 , Unimog 435, Porsche Diesel, Ford F1,Unimog 417, Unimog 406
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm Frank from Germany.I'm proud owner of a unimog 435 and 411. I'm here to improve my english and exchange experiences.
And here a pic from my Unimog.

FRank

Attachments

·
BenzWorld UNIMOG statesman
Unimog 404.1 Diesel (sold :( )1995 LMTV 1078
5,857 Posts
Welcome aboard

Is that a picture taken "from" your Mog or is that a pictue of our Mog?

That a missle launcher on the trailer? If so assume it is a commisioned military Mog?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is my Unimog. I have bought from the German army. The trailer is a 25 m antenna mast.
Frank

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here you can see the mast in action

·
BenzWorld UNIMOG statesman
Unimog 404.1 Diesel (sold :( )1995 LMTV 1078
5,857 Posts
ahhhhhh antena...... twas my second guess..... Honest..... it really was:D

·
Registered
1980 U1000 Turbo...
1,522 Posts
Welcome frank, your English is better than my German! Very nice truck! If you ever come over to England feel free to bring one of those stunning Bauer trailers for me!

·
Registered
U1550L/37 Doka, U1700L/38, Merc 1017A
1,563 Posts
Hi I'm Frank from Germany.I'm proud owner of a unimog 435 and 411. I'm here to improve my english and exchange experiences.
And here a pic from my Unimog.

FRank
very cool. welcome. while you imporve your english, we can improve our unimog knowledge.

ahhhhhh antena...... twas my second guess..... Honest..... it really was:D
LOL. thats what Bush said.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys . Yes, I have more pics . I have more pics from my Unimog as from my wife.
Yeah normalbloke. I am arrange a tour through England next year but without the trailer:) maybe you see me

Attachments

·
Registered
406 forst
313 Posts
That antenna is a fine bit of engineering. Any idea of how much wind load it can handle? Does the German army have export restrictions on this kind of equipment like we have for US military equipment? Thanks very much for the video. Very nice.

·
Registered
1980 U1000 Turbo...
1,522 Posts
Thanks guys . Yes, I have more pics . I have more pics from my Unimog as from my wife.
Yeah normalbloke. I am arrange a tour through England next year but without the trailer:) maybe you see me
Frank, please be sure to look us up when you plan your tour. We have a couple of good little off road sites here that are Mog friendly.I have a good friend here with a U1300L ex BW that would love to see your truck too.Just give us as much notice as possible and we'll sort something out!

regards

Tom

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
koolmoose, The anntena wind limit is 31 knoten and the german army has also an export restriction for her toys. Should be not a problem for the Unimog and the antenna when you want it.

Tom
Thank you , it sounds good .This is the plan for the next summer. I'll inform you as soon as I start my tour.

Regards Frank

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts