Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
UNIMOG, Gelaendewagen
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there everyone from the great southwest. I'm a new member here to this great forum. I just wanted to remind and or inform those of you who don't know about it: Mark your calendars for the week of March 19th to the 27th, load up your mogs on the old trailer and join us in Moab Utah for one of the greatest gathering of Mogs around. Test your nerves and true skills of operating your machines on world-class "slick rock" trails. There are a wide array of trails, easy to extreme. I hope to see you all there.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I am somewhat new to the message board and to the Unimog Community. I have been talking it over with friends am currently planning on going to Moab with my 55 404.111. I plan to be there the 20th thru the 22nd and am coming from Southern California.
Although there seem to be many forums for Unimogs, is this the best one for information on Mogs at Moab? I am looking for any information on the event and was wondering how many Mogs will be there. I have been to the Jeep Safari website and have been reading up on the event. Is there any thing special that I should know before I hit the road?
Thanks in advance, akadavemac

·
Registered
UNIMOG, Gelaendewagen
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey there dave, your best bet for getting info on Moab is to contact Ron w/ rockymountainmoggers. He coordinates the gathering and has info on updates. This years turn out was looking grim, but I hope things are looking better by now. He'll be able to update you. If you can stay longer, I would. You'll be sorry with only a couple days on the trails. -James

1 - 4 of 4 Posts