Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
BenzWorld UNIMOG statesman
Unimog 404.1 Diesel (sold :( )1995 LMTV 1078
5,857 Posts
Now a STICKY...... will eventually move it into the Ultimate sticky menu thread. On occassion I'll copy links you provide in post below into the top post so readers dont have to dig thru the whole thread looking for links

·
Registered
Unimog 421.129 U600L
111 Posts

·
Registered
Unimog 421.129 U600L
111 Posts
hi, anyone know about moggers crossing Pakistan now a days. spotted few unimogs by my friends in Lahore, Pakistan today. dont know where they are staying. please if anyone knows about their location let me know.

·
Unimog Moderator
250GD Wolf
13,263 Posts
Not sure if anyone's following these guys, but looks like they had some tippage and self recovery on their Unimog. Good read, good problem solving and recovery:

Unimog Roll and Self Recovery: Mowgli Takes A Tumble - Mowgli Adventures

Good use of an electric winch, hard to do that same thing with a PTO or hydraulic winch if your nervous about running the engine at that angle ;)

·
Premium Member
Unimog U1250
1,674 Posts
Great read, I'd seen some photos of this but not the full article. Some really good advice there as well.

Not sure if anyone's following these guys, but looks like they had some tippage and self recovery on their Unimog. Good read, good problem solving and recovery:

Unimog Roll and Self Recovery: Mowgli Takes A Tumble - Mowgli Adventures

Good use of an electric winch, hard to do that same thing with a PTO or hydraulic winch if your nervous about running the engine at that angle ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts