Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our Company has purchased UNIMOG423 model for Pune Metro Project in Maharashtra, India.
It is having some issues during startup. Please refer attached images & videos for reference. First the engine was not getting started & the HMI was showing that the truck is in R gear though the truck was in N position.
After following the "Teach in" procedure also the "CLUTCH FAULTY" message is displayed on HMI.

Attachments

· Coupe/Convertible Forums Moderator
CURRENT: 2011 SL550 FORMER: C300, ML350, CLK550 Cabriolet, C240, ML320, 300TD
25,359 Posts
Welcome to the forum - please take a moment to read the information on the links below. It explains how to use the forums and update your user profile so that your car's details and your location appear on each post below your avatar. This is good information for others to know when trying to help. It also has good information about how the forums are organized and how to use the search feature:

Find your Forum Section, Navigate & Search

Complete your profile.

You originally posted this in the "Diagnostic Tools" forum where we discuss tools, not specific problems with cars. I have moved this to the appropriate forum for your car so that you might get the best help with your problem.

· Registered
U1450L DOKA
17,065 Posts
I would suggest that you contact Neil Webster at MEREX in Germany. He speaks English and German, and has access to resources that you probably will not find on this forum.
That Model is not sold in the USA, and it's issues are not generally discussed here.
There may be some crossover regarding the 'Teach in' process with the UGN guys here, but that UNIMOG is many years newer than the North American UGN's.
I'd contact MEREX.

· Registered
U1450L DOKA
17,065 Posts
No, it isn't US only, not at all. Plenty of Australian participation here.

I was simply trying to point charuemangesh to a resource that was more likely to answer his questions, since he has a UNIMOG that is not sold in the US, and it is a model that is not generally discussed here in a mechanical sense, simply because we don't have them. If he is looking for solutions for a U4023, then there are better places to look, in my opinion.

If somebody from Germany, Australia, or anywhere else, is familiar with the U4023 and can answer his questions, then hopefully they would chime in from wherever in the world, and help the fellow out.

My response above had absolutely nothing to do with who participates here, or where anybody is from. There is no reason to spin it that way.

The more the merrier, as far as I'm concerned, but I don't, in any way, speak for the forum. It defines itself based on the participation of many people from around the world.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts