Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
unimog 416.141
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
unimog 416.141 rebuilt from greece.

hi to all from greece,new in benz world.my english are not so good so i'm sorry for any mistakes.i live in kalamata and i own an accesories car shop.i have a nissan navara 2.5dci and i just bought a unimog 416.141 to rebuilt for off road.

·
Registered
1991 1250L Doka Unimog, 2002 ML320
1,199 Posts
Glad to meet you. You're english is nearly as good as mine......and it's supposed to be my first language. What kind of 4 wheeling/off roading do you do in Greece?
Chas

·
Registered
Non MB 1975 Volvo C304, 1958 Kramer U540, 1959 unimog Westfalia 411
1,381 Posts
I can not stop thinking about olives now mozzarella or garlic stuffed so good. Oh well good luck w/ your new Mog, got any pics?

·
Registered
2015 Rubicon Unlimited (Let the shame be upon me!)
3,823 Posts
Jon in Greece has 411 with a toyota engine transplanted. Anything is possible with enough time and money.

·
Registered
unimog 416.141
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry I did not reply soon I have already started the rebuilt of unimog and I want to upload some pictures and I do not know how. . ! I also want to put a pic to my name

·
Registered
85' U1300L Holset Turbo VA A/C, 66' Propane 404.1 rock mog, 1975 416 Doka, G500, Volvo C303
5,035 Posts
If you click the go advanced button, you will be given more options for posting. About mid way down, you will see a tab labeled manage attachments. Click this tab. Another window should pop up allowing you to upload pics from your computer or from a URL. Then click the load button. Finish adding your comments in the post and click reply.

·
Registered
unimog 416.141
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
the first photos

These are the first photos we have already begun to rebuilt it.i will upload and others as we work on it..!

Attachments

·
Registered
1978 416.115
1,035 Posts
These are the first photos we have already begun to rebuilt it.i will upload and others as we work on it..!
Nice truck. Looks like it has a custom bed and diesel tank. The hooks on the side of the bed look like mine though, so maybe it's a MB bed?

Also looks like someone added a 2nd step to the passenger side.

What's sitting on the driver's side? An electro-hydraulic unit?

·
Registered
unimog 416.141
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
So the bed and the the tank is handmade which i will change a litlle bit.The 2nd step in the passengers side was put by the previous owner because the woman he has was very short.I will upload photos as much as i rebuilt it.On the drivers side the valve appears was for the brakes on the extra trailer it had.
thanks for the replies
ks tuningshop.

Attachments

·
Registered
mogless, except for my friends MB4-94. And a bunch of other diesel junk.
2,512 Posts
careful working under that bed without a safety prop or two installed.

·
Registered
'01-E320 & 02-ST2
31,631 Posts
Nice. I think the second shot is my favorite.

But the perspective of you on the truck is just a great reveal on how big these things are.

·
Registered
1980 U1000 Turbo...
1,522 Posts
Good stuff, keep the photos coming. Is that just primer or going to be the finished colour? I kind of like the grey on it!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts