Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wanted you all to know that I have some Mog stuff that I'm getting rid of.

1. Radio box furniture...1-long table with fold out leaf, 1-pop up table, 2-cabinets with bases, 1-generator box with slide out tray, 1-gun rack. $400

3. SOLDCrated M130 civilian engine. Complete with twin carbs which will need to be replaced with your original setup, fuel injection or propane, dist, cap, rotor, wires, plugs, powersteering pump, A/C pump, belts, 12volt starter....also comes with front and rear 404 Mog engine mounts andMog spare flywheel which will need to rebalanced to match the engine. Engine has 4800 miles on it and it was a factory Mercedesrebuild. It was removed due to customer putting an LS1 in the Mercedes automobile. Very nice... and clean.

4. 5ea...Unimog Dk. Grey Powder coated 9x20 Rims.... Was asking $600 now $475.00

5. SOLD 5 ea 9x20 Wagon style wheels. Can be run either direction.

6. Eberspaucher Heater $75.00 with pre-heater

7. 1-Automatic Transmission...Factory rebuilt with 4800 miles on it out of a Mercedes 280S. $500.00

8. 1-set of Mercedes 280S 14" Snow tires/with studs and OE Aluminum rims with lugs/center caps. $250 obo. Tires are 80%

If you have any questions...PM me.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pics of the M130 engine

I've added some pics of the M-130 engine....if your interested in any of this stuff PM or call me. The engine listed only has less than 5,000 miles since the factory Mercedes rebuild. It was removed from a running car. I've managed to assemble several parts to help the new owner be able to quickly put the engine into his 404. Most parts can be interchanged from one engine to the other. There are some minor modifications needed but considering the complexity of a diesel exchange...it's very simple.

I have the front and rear engine mounts, including the engine adaptor plate. (Tranny has been removed but is available also)

Charles

Attachments

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just wanted you all to know that I have some Mog stuff that I'm getting rid of.

1. Radio box furniture...1-long table with fold out leaf, 1-pop up table, 2-cabinets with bases, 1-generator box with slide out tray, 1-gun rack. $400

3. Crated M130 civilian engine. Complete with twin carbs which will need to be replaced with your original setup, fuel injection or propane, dist, cap, rotor, wires, plugs, powersteering pump, A/C pump, belts, 12volt starter....also comes with front and rear 404 Mog engine mounts andMog spare flywheel which will need to rebalanced to match the engine. Engine has 4800 miles on it and it was a factory Mercedesrebuild. It was removed due to customer putting an LS1 in the Mercedes automobile. Very nice... and clean.

4. 5ea...Unimog Dk. Grey Powder coated 9x20 Rims.... Was asking $600 now $475.00

5. SOLD 5 ea 9x20 Wagon style wheels. Can be run either direction.

6. Eberspaucher Heater $75.00 with pre-heater

7. 1-Automatic Transmission...Factory rebuilt with 4800 miles on it out of a Mercedes 280S. $500.00

8. 1-set of Mercedes 280S 14" Snow tires/with studs and OE Aluminum rims with lugs/center caps. $250 obo. Tires are 80%

If you have any questions...PM me.:thumbsup:
Mercedes M130 engine... with High compression head $1800 complete.

1-used Eberspaucher Heater $50.00 with heater and exchanger......

Rims.....same price

1 - 6 of 6 Posts