Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if you used a H1 wheel that has been re centered will it fit on a 404 with the factory drum brakes? If so please post pics and Info, I really want to run some boggers on my mog.

·
Registered
85' U1300L Holset Turbo VA A/C, 66' Propane 404.1 rock mog, 1975 416 Doka, G500, Volvo C303
5,037 Posts
Yes you can. It's been done. I do not know of any photos though. I have built hummer rims for LR's and have placed a centerless hummer rim on a 404 to see how it fit, but decided not to use them for the mog at the time.

·
BenzWorld UNIMOG statesman
Unimog 404.1 Diesel (sold :( )1995 LMTV 1078
5,857 Posts
Think that's been done many muliple of times. Mostly by those putting Mog Axles under their buggies. Think it takes a little grinding??

Try Mercedes Forum at Pirate4x4 Dot Com. Thats where more of the hardcore offroad modify crowd hang out for technical discussions. There is a vendor there that sells H1 rims and or precut rim Centers if I am not mistaken. Stazworks??

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the boggers for a 20" only come in a 44" i think, I want to go with a 39.5 or I might just start looking for a AG tire, but I still want to be able to drive it on the street a little bit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts