Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Unimog Moderator
250GD Wolf
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Spotted this online for sale in Germany, I've only seen the original advertising pictures for one. Some nice interior upgrades, that rear hitch negates any ground clearance, but I don't think offroad is the point of one of these.

I spot a "Blaupunkt" Thumb stereo control on the steering wheel (with the Blue button, Blaupunkt) and I think A/C or Heat vents in the center console.

Attachments

·
Unimog Moderator
250GD Wolf
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's the Google translated description, reader beware ;)

Impossible-UNIMOG * VERY RARE VERSION

* Only run 2450 hours of operation of this vehicle, according to Daimler only 12 pieces worldwide in production with the company in Zusammenart UNICAT * Details of this vehicle were we searched the internet and Google search for "unimog funmog" found. (Please nachgooglen) Very clean car with top equipment (visible had no grounds / no work) AIR CONDITIONING (Refilled) air brake system 1 circle and 2-circuit system * Towbar for fixed towbar * * AHK ball * * AHK Ringfeder small mouth * (Anhägelast 24 000 kg) in chrome exhaust out the side of cabin top * electric Recaro sports seats. adjustable with heating and ventilation * * Stereo with CD changer Becker * Air horns in chrome on the roof * platform fixed with tarpaulin bows (platform floor made of ribbed aluminum sheet) * ROLL BAR IN BED IN CHROME * * Tow bar * Servo clutch bullbars * Additional lights * tiling Fabric covered cabin * The car has been consistently Mercedes Service History * NEW SERVICE executed a few kilometers (mileage 119,193)
* The vehicle has been preserved by the company dinol complete with protective wax.

THE TYRE IS NEW

65k Euro

·
Registered
'91 U1250 '02 U500NA
3,439 Posts
As interesting it looks, wasn't Funmog based on 408 or 418 ?
This looks like U1400 (427) to me.
And what's with that Unicat thing ?
Aren't they converted to campers ?
This one is 2650mm wb if I'm correct.

I like cab interior.
It would work with today's -30.

·
Registered
2015 Rubicon Unlimited (Let the shame be upon me!)
3,827 Posts

Unicat makes campers but I am sure appreciates the unimog as a unimog just like everyone else. The black truck above appears to be one of the 12, if the The One from the ad.

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
I guess now you do. :D

Then there is always this truck from Hellgeth:

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Yeah, funny that.

This truck has always fascinated me becasue it's like a Funimog but instead of spendy stainless steel goodies it's loaded with crazy!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts