Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
The U500 Brabus edition definitely DOES NOT rock. It's just a pimp-daddy U500. Now, if it did huge 4 wheel burn-outs (like a Brabus edition S-class would...if it had AWD, that is), I would be much more impressed. The Gulf Sheiks can have it...

Good video - I like the laid back 'old guy' driving instructor from DB. I'll bet HE could show you a thing or two about off-roading big trucks - now, he was probably in the SAS !

Since the Top Gear guy was so aghast driving a U500, what would he think of a REAL off-roader, like the U5000 :p Bah - the SBS should stick to boating and leave all-terrain truck buying to the land forces. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
388 Posts
Good video - I like the laid back 'old guy' driving instructor from DB. I'll bet HE could show you a thing or two about off-roading big trucks - now, HE was probably in the SAS !
I have a feeling that chap is the guy at MB UK who sorted out the datacard for my 404. I think we had an "it's a what?.....oh, you'll have to speak to derek" moment.

Since the Top Gear guy was so aghast driving a U500, what would he think of a REAL off-roader, like the U5000 :p Bah - the SBS should stick to boating and leave all-terrain truck buying to the land forces. :rolleyes:
It's the lesser equivalent of Top Gear - fifth gear. I couldn't quite understand what the SBS would want with trucks.

They had a unimog on scrapheap challenge yonks ago as well - pulling out their recovery vehicles when they got stuck.

jim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts