1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Administratoris Emeritus
46,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Surely A Large Human
35,725 Posts
So, if agnostics, atheists, and the areligious are so "smart", why are we letting Catholics and the fringe loonies control politicians? There's obviously enough of us to influence an election... :confused:

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
OMG! like man they really screwed up on this survey! they like totaly missed my religion! did not even mention it once! and this is like really a big mess up!

My religion has never started any wars with any other country, it really don't give a shit about where you are from (long as you got money)

Anyone who wants can go to the alter and donate and if you want you can go have personal one on one assocation with the Priestess who will certainly tell you almost anything you want to hear....:bowdown:

And the best part is you can have a beer in there too!

Oh well I guess if thats not a religion I've been misslead....maybe I'll go be a Buddest now if thats not the shit:thumbsup:

·
Outstanding Contributor Always Remembered RI
52,804 Posts

·
Outstanding Contributor Always Remembered RI
52,804 Posts
Unfortunately a lot of my friends in the pic (no 22 especially) found salace in turning themselves in and becoming chops ala pasta. OR WAS THAT PESTA? (what the hell;) Another gin and tonic anyone?:cool:

·
Registered
29,576 Posts
So, if agnostics, atheists, and the areligious are so "smart", why are we letting Catholics and the fringe loonies control politicians? There's obviously enough of us to influence an election... :confused:
We don't go to weekly indoctrination sessions to either pump up our "beliefs" or "business network", whatever the reason for choosing to wander into church.

·
Registered
36,850 Posts
I am relieved to know that Barak Hussein Obama prays to Jesus every night.

·
Registered
36,850 Posts
Oh yeah: And Hillary has no reason not to take him at his word.

·
Registered
36,850 Posts

·
Cruise Control
52,233 Posts
What does John Sidney McCain III pray to everynight? Why do you care what these fools do in their spare time?

·
Banned
17,697 Posts
What does John Sidney McCain III pray to everynight? Why do you care what these fools do in their spare time?

The great leader of the Republican party has come down to a guy named Sidney...........Oh times have changed, what happpened to guys with names like Tricky Dick, Spiro and such, mens men, men with chutzpah, guys you could trust..........

·
Registered
36,850 Posts
I don't know about you, but it relieves me to know that we are exchanging one True Believer for another. Aren't you glad, too?

Glad people should let everybody know they are glad.

Glad is good.

B

·
66,894 Posts
The great leader of the Republican party has come down to a guy named Sidney...........Oh times have changed, what happpened to guys with names like Tricky Dick, Spiro and such, mens men, men with chutzpah, guys you could trust..........
What counts is that we will have Hussein in the oval office:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 63 Posts