Took apart front driver side suspension. The springs had to be super compressed to get them out WOW! Ball joints that connect the upper and lower ball joint to the knuckle was pretty easy with a 2-prong ball joint popper. Taking the guide rod bushing was easy with a flat head screwdriver. Shock was easy to take out once I unbolted from the top and compressed shock and tilted it outward to access the bolts on the bottom. Taking the upper control arm off was not too bad but the nutwas on very well. Used a pry bar to remove bolt. I cheaped out and bought a Vaico upper control arm. I'll see how long these last. Putting it back in was tough because of the sway bar. Couldn't get the upper control mount bolt lined up to insert because sway bar wouldn't allow the arm to be positioned correctly. Tried using a screwdriver on other end to manipulate it but it was not much room with the car body and A/C and high pressure line in the way. So I didn't put the sway bar through the hole on the arm and the bolt went in easily. However I only put in a few mm so I can angle the upper control arm onto the sway bar. That wasn't easy either. I used a pry bar to push the sway bar upwards which barely allowed me to put the bar through the hole on arm. Have to be super careful not to slip the pry bar and hit your fender. Took off the "L" bracket to change out the guide rod ball joint and one of the destroyed bushing. Decided not to change lower arm bushing since it is in ok condition. I will be changing the lower ball joint since boot is torn up and grease is nasty.