Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tildens Auto Care on Las Vegas Trail in Fort Worth Texas

Brad and his crew came from CA where they work exclusively on high end foreign cars..MB, Ferrari, Lexus,etc. His rates are extremely fair, his quality is great and he explains each and every detail of what he will do.

·
Registered
'98 SLK 230 Auto Black and Black
18 Posts
MB Repair Shop in DFW area, Arlington, TX

Sam & Joe's Foreign Car Repair and Service is a trustworthy repair shop with LOTS of experience (very important to me). Very friendly and GOOD for Mercedes, BMW and others. Dealer wanted $1700 for a control module + labor after spending $80 for diagnostics. These guys replaced it for $1200 out the door.

Only suggestion: Get an appointment. (Might take several hours just to get a diagnosis.) They are VERY busy with locals and repeat customers.

I will use them again in the future.

Quick...................

·
Registered
Elvira '84 300CD 238K miles, '87 300TD 175K, Sarah Jane '74 TR6 78K, OBK #27
337 Posts
Ivan Jozic, owner of German Auto Care on White Settlement Road in Fort Worth, 817-877-0690 - he only works on German cars and is great with older MB.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I highly recomend European Motors, 2609 White Settlement Road Fort Worth, TX 76107-1329 (817) 820-0361 did a great job on my S500 Coupe. It was stuck in "Limp mode" due to the trans plug leak.

·
Registered
2007 CLK550 Coupe
8 Posts
I recommend Viktor Heinz at HeinzAuto, just off Camp Bowie Blvd. Viktor emigrated from Germany fifty years ago and still has the German fine craftsmanship standards at his shop. Honest, reasonable prices, excellent quality work. What more could you want?

·
Registered
G's, ML's, SL, 124's, 114, 203
87 Posts
I highly recomend European Motors, 2609 White Settlement Road Fort Worth, TX 76107-1329 (817) 820-0361 did a great job on my S500 Coupe. It was stuck in "Limp mode" due to the trans plug leak.

Any further comments on European Motorcars in Fort Worth, guys?

·
Registered
1988 M-BENZ 300E | 1991 FORD PROBE GT TURBO | 2003 FORD EXPLORER 4x4
684 Posts
I'm looking for somewhere in South Fort Worth to replace a water pump...

·
Registered
'98 SLK 230 Auto Black and Black
18 Posts
South Fort Worth MB Shop

Since I've been here in the area for six years or so, I have found a couple shops that seem to have a good reputation and do very good work. If you are close to center Arlington, Sam & Joe's is hard to beat, but again get an appointment. They guarantee their work (something like 15 months). Another one I have had recommended but not used is ViKtor Heize (or something like that) in White Settlement (he is mentioned in this thread). A very good friend swears by him and his good service. I will try him next time, because Sam and &Joe is so far from where I live.

Good luck, when you find a shop you trust stay with them.

Quick:smile

·
Registered
1993 400e, 2002 E55, 2002 ML55
131 Posts
Looking for any recent updates. I find myself needing someone for my 2002 vintage AMGs (E55 and ML55). Any updates to above would be greatly appreciated. In Kennedale area, so Fort Worth, Arlington areas are greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for any updates. -Tooslow

1 - 10 of 10 Posts