Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Brandon and Corey for a spectacular job in turning my pride and joy into an untouchable, street-eating machine. These guys had the SC installed within one day and spent numerous hours/days at TWO different Dyno facilities to insure that the car was PERFECT. Their dedication to both Mercedes Benz cars and to their customer was obvious throughout my stay in Colorado Springs. They really know their stuff.

For all of you who are actively researching performance upgrades, this is a "MUST", if you have the means. My CLK55 has not lost even the smallest amount of drivability, but step on the gas.........whole new ball game. This car glues you back in your seat and automatically puts a big smile on your face.

Kleemann USA definitely gets two thumbs up from me:cool:

Thanks again Brandon and Corey for all your dedication and hard work, the quality is superb!
Here's some teaser pics for all. I'll post more as my car settles in to its new system....stay tuned!;)

RWHP=438
RWTQ=453.5
COLORADO CRAPPY 91 OCTANE GAS
DIVIDE ABOVE #s by 19-21% for CRANK POWER AND TORQUE[8D]

·
Registered
CLK55
10 Posts
Kleemann

Hi Joe,

Who did you buy the unit from? Was it direct?

What was your total out of pocket?

Also, please let me know your 1/4 mile times when you get them.

Thanks,

Chris

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Kleemann

Hi Joe,

Who did you buy the unit from? Was it direct?

What was your total out of pocket?

Also, please let me know your 1/4 mile times when you get them.

Thanks,

Chris
Hi Chris,

Both the unit and installation was done at Kleemann HQ in Colorado. They list the units for the 55 engines for 16,990 and installation usually runs anywhere from 1500-2000. Seems like alot, but when you consider your options, it's a steal. The car has crazy power afterwards

[^]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts