Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my father has a 1999 E320, and i have a 2002 C230, i would like to take out his bose tweeters and exchange them with mine, i am wondering if this will work, and if so how do i do it ? i am only interested in clear and sharp highs, not base or anything, simply the tweeters, what do u think, will it work, and how do i get access to the tweeter.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know the answers to to your question about how to remove the speakers, but I am curious as to why you want to swap his Bose tweeters for your Bose tweeters. If you mean you are swapping his Bose tweeters for you standard tweeters, my understading is that won't work because Bose uses speakers which are of a different impedance than the industry standard.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bought a 2002 E320 with Bose per the sticker. Can't find anything on the radio or anywhere else that says BOSE! How do I know I got it or that it wasn't switched??<br> <br> Please email directly. Thanks.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Comands for Sale!!!!

Hello! We have to sell still 53 Comand of systems of C class 203 US version by a wrong supply. The devices are new! Supply into the USA possible, with pre-payment or cheque. Unit price 1390. - Dollar. Government inspection department antenna and trunk circuit is installation takes 20 minutes. Take with us to contact on www.mb sonderumbauten.de [email protected] online.de

1 - 6 of 6 Posts