Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
06 CLS55AMG , 04 S4
64 Posts
Awesome pics !!! The car is hot, I am pleased with mine, need to break in tho, only 400 miles on the clock. Great interior finish as well. Thanks for sharing these pics...

Regards,
Steve
2006 CLS55 Silver/blk & loaded....

·
Registered
237 Posts
Hi there,

Looks like u got the car already. Like to know is there any silver trimmings available as an option instead of wood furnish?

Cheers...

·
Registered
CLK 430 AMG
821 Posts
man that is the sickest ride i have seen i my 36yrs on this earth, i really don't think there is anything on the open ride that can compare with the new benzie cls500!!!! nice ride

·
Registered
45 Posts
the first and the fourth are ugly as hell... who would ruin a cls like that.. the brabus one is hot, and the carlsson one is aight.. anybody got any other pics of this.. i wanna see it hooked up real nice.. haven't seen that yet.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I love my CLS500 and these pics rule. My question is how do I get my suspension to ride that low? Seems like after I park I look like a 4X4 because I lift so high. Any ideas on how they did this or how I can get it done?

Thanks

·
Registered
CLS 350 / E46 M3
6 Posts
560selw126 - 3/13/2005 7:27 PM

The car seems to have the Brabus front spoiler. I like the 4 tips. Is it brabus too? Best place to buy? Is there any company that makes good price on AMG exterior parts?

·
Registered
CLS 350 / E46 M3
6 Posts
ebonham - 4/11/2005 9:41 PM

I love my CLS500 and these pics rule. My question is how do I get my suspension to ride that low? Seems like after I park I look like a 4X4 because I lift so high. Any ideas on how they did this or how I can get it done?

Thanks
If you have the normal suspension you just need to buy lowering springs (about $300) or a set of coilovers (+$1500). If you have C-Tronic suspension (hidraulic) like me, Carlsson has some box's to lower the car.

"C-Tronic® SUSPENSIONelectronic lowering systemThe Carlsson C-Tronic® product range also includes a control unit for electronically lowering Mercedes-Benz cars, which represents a new dimension of driving pleasure.By lowering the car's centre of gravity and precisely harmonising all suspension components, the Carlsson C-Tronic® SUSPENSION turns the standard vehicle into a fascinating drive. In addition to perfect handling, the C-Tronic® lowers the car by up to 30 mm. The result: less roll, less aerodynamic drag and a more athletic appearance."

·
Registered
Mercedes Benz 560SEL
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi Charles,

I just send a email to you........ [:)]

The car is tuned by Inden Design (indendesign.de)

Also S Classes with the same wheels look nice.....

·
Registered
1990 300E, 2002 ML500
1,379 Posts
I definatly think the Brabus is the best looking. The MAE looks quite ugly for having to pay to have done to a CLS. The exhaust tips are out of place and the rims are ugly and uninspired. Not to mention the branding all over the car.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts